Take the pain out of Service Operations
As enterprises seek to focus on their digital transformation strategies, they have to streamline and simplify their IT operations, increase user satisfaction and service quality, and reduce IT operating costs. In most cases this means looking to a managed service model and partner. In fact, implementing an applications managed service strategy can increase service efficiency by 50-60% and reduce recurring in-house IT costs by 30-40%.*
BMC’s Applications Managed Service provides you with infrastructure operations and application administration capabilities for your BMC products. These services reduce the need to hire, train, and retain expensive in-house resources for day-to-day operational activities, allowing you to focus on achieving your business objectives and delivering strategic IT projects.
When you engage with our Applications Managed Service you get:
- Dedicated Service Delivery Manager – your single point of contact for all services issues and escalations
- Collaborative service governance – regular performance reviews, escalation management, and forward planning
- Operational reporting – health checks and trending
- Application administration – day-to-day activities to maintain configurations and currency of application
- Service management – standard processes to handle issues, problems, and changes
- Application operations – daily, weekly, and monthly operations checks
- SLA management – delivery bounded and governed by agreed service levels
BMC’s Applications Managed Service is built on a standard onshore/offshore model, fixed fee over 1 to 3 years, and tailored to suit your business hours. The structured service includes due diligence and transition phases, ranging from 2 - 8 weeks depending on complexity, after which the BMC team takes full accountability for the service delivery within agreed SLAs.
Why choose BMC?
BMC will become the “single throat to choke” for the Applications Managed Service, with the onshore Service Delivery Manager backed up by a team who will become part of your extended specialist support eco-system, delivering the service based on ITIL® best practices and in a fully transparent and proactive manner. The team consists of a dedicated pool of certified professionals who live and breathe our products, and subscribing to our service offers you several advantages.
The focus is on our own products
- Technical expertise that is always current and aligned to product roadmaps
- Integrated with our product lines and strategy teams
We're co-located with Support and R&D
- Tight integration between teams
- Shared knowledge and best practices
- Complements delivery team capability and capacity
We help you exploit product capabilities and enhance service quality
- Best practice and experience
- Increased service efficiency by automating tasks
- Consultative approach to product lifecycle management
- IT Service Management (ITSM) Consulting
- Get implementation services for BMC service management solutions and enjoy the benefits of service delivery that meets the demands of mobile, social, and collaborative customers.
- IT Operations Services
- Every IT environment is unique—tailor your performance, capacity, and availability solutions to your specific needs so you can uphold your SLAs.
- Cloud Consulting Services
- Whether it’s your first hybrid cloud or you’re expanding an enterprise solution, team up with our cloud experts to plan, build, and run trusted cloud computing for your organization.
- Workload Automation Services
- Get the most from your workload automation solution, whether you’re new to Control-M or a long-time user looking to optimize.