Deliver customized, compliant and cost-effective cloud services to your customersYour customers want diverse service offerings at their fingertips. If you’re a service provider building a cloud business, BMC gives you the management capability you need to easily deliver secure multi-tier cloud services to your customers—helping you stand out from the competition.
What to look for in cloud management for service providers
- Platform neutrality
- Secure multi-tenancy
- Self-service portal
- Automated multi-tier service provisioning
Hybrid cloud management
- Ensured compliance for public cloud use
- Management of private and public clouds from a single management platform
- Support for Amazon Web Services™ and Microsoft® Azure public clouds
Cloud operations management
- Performance monitoring in the cloud
- Capacity management and optimization
- Cloud cost visibility and cloud chargeback
- Change management in the cloud
- CMDB integration
- Common service catalog across cloud and traditional IT
- Policy-based compliance
Custom, end-to-end cloud services
BMC Cloud Lifecycle Management lets you build a fully configured cloud with improved visibility, compliance, and integration of key IT processes—saving time and money for you and your customers.
- Customize cloud services to meet business needs.
- Manage a variety of platforms from a single console.
- Enable high-precision analysis across different applications.
- Unite cloud and enterprise management tools and processes.
Real customers. Real results.
Ericsson reduced their capital expenditures of their IT infrastructure by more than 75% with Cloud Lifecycle Management. Ericsson evaluated IBM, HP, and VMware before choosing BMC Cloud Lifecycle Management. – Rajib Paul, IT Professional, Ericsson
Source: TechValidate. TVID: 0B0-CEC-A99
Mean Time to Repair
A large enterprise telecommunications services company reduced their mean time to repair (MTTR) by 50-74% since deploying the Cloud Lifecycle Management integration with Remedy.
Source: TechValidate. TVID: 380-8F8-42F
Return on Investment
A small business professional services company saw a return on their investment in Cloud Lifecycle Management in 6-12 months.
Source: TechValidate. TVID: 650-F44-B0A
More cloud services to meet your customers’ needs
BMC Cloud Operations Management gives you the performance and capacity management you need to run a smart, reliable cloud.
- Cloud Management
- BMC offers cloud solutions that get your cloud up and running fast, adapting and scaling as your business changes and grows.
- Data Center Management and Automation
- BMC data center management and automation solutions increase your IT efficiency, ensure compliance, and automate routine manual processes.
- IT Automation
- BMC Software provides the best-practices guidance, products, and services you need to implement IT automation effectively and maximize its business value.